Ancients of Old
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As times become more dire, dragons and humans alike arise to claim back the Artefacts. Are you going to join them in these endeavors, or will you join the Ancients?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» This isn't a crystallography book
Svari of the Woods [WIP] Emptyby Ignacia Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:49 pm

» A Lost Wandering [Private/Razakath]
Svari of the Woods [WIP] Emptyby Vyllaea Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:02 pm

» Sly, the Bladed Apothecary [WIP]
Svari of the Woods [WIP] Emptyby Sly Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:48 pm

» Vyllaea Ylldra
Svari of the Woods [WIP] Emptyby Sly Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:22 pm

» Grim [WIP]
Svari of the Woods [WIP] Emptyby Grim Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:26 pm

» Ziwuth Creaw
Svari of the Woods [WIP] Emptyby Ziwuth Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:12 am

» Svari of the Woods [WIP]
Svari of the Woods [WIP] Emptyby Svari Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:31 am

» Daemian Chayim
Svari of the Woods [WIP] Emptyby Daemian Thu May 31, 2018 7:04 pm

» Razakath the Eternal Fire
Svari of the Woods [WIP] Emptyby Mythryl Thu May 31, 2018 6:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:45 pm
Most active topic starters
Mythryl
Svari of the Woods [WIP] I_vote_lcapSvari of the Woods [WIP] I_voting_barSvari of the Woods [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Mediator
Svari of the Woods [WIP] I_vote_lcapSvari of the Woods [WIP] I_voting_barSvari of the Woods [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Rihzome
Vyllaea
Vokul
Razakath
Daemian
Svari
Ziwuth
Grim
Top posters
Mythryl
Mediator
Rihzome
Vyllaea
Razakath
Ignacia
Sly
Daemian
Svari
Ziwuth

Svari of the Woods [WIP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Svari

Svari

Svari of the Woods [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Svari of the Woods [WIP]   Svari of the Woods [WIP] EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 5:31 am

General Information
Name: Svari Fleur
Species: 75% Human, 25% Sky Dragon
Tribe: Maybe one when they're open, but is a traveller for now.
Personality: (How does your character react to things, to new situations? What are they like? Keep this at least 100 words long)
Interests: (What does your character find interesting? Include at least 3 things)
Dislikes: (What does your character dislike or find frustrating? Include 3 things here as well and it also includes phobias and fears)

Appearances
Height and length: 5'2 feet with a maximum wingspan of 30 feet
Appearance: Svari Fleur is a small-sized fellow with smooth skin so pale that one may think she is afraid of the sun. She is fairly pretty, with long pastel green hair that falls to her knees and fades to a soft teal shade. Her hair is slightly curly, but it isn't too wild. Her eyes match the hue of her hair. Svari would look like a normal human if her hair wasn't such an unusual shade, plus the three pairs of wings on her body, not to mention her ears. Her ears are almost fox-like and at the sides of her head, light green fur covering the outsides and more of Svari's skin on the insides. She also has wings on curious parts of her body, none of them being on her shoulders or back. Rather, two pairs are on her waist, one much larger in wingspan than the other, which is only half of its sister's length. Another pair is atop her head which only have a wingspan of a few inches. All of these wings are feathered white as snow. Between the wings on her head is a singular, long golden horn with a sharp point.

Capabilities
Strengths: (What is your character able to do, and do well? Include at least 3 things here)
Weaknesses: (What are the weaknesses of your character? This must be equal to the amount of strengths you have, plus 1)

Extras
History: (Does your character have a history at all? This is optional, but can be put here)
RP Sample: (Give us an example of how you RP, at least 5 sentences in length)
Back to top Go down

Svari of the Woods [WIP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancients of Old :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Characters - Waiting/WIP-
Jump to: